Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Assignment #6

Before starting my Eng 102 class I didn't really have many expectations, I knew we were going to be doing a lot of reading and writing. However I wasn't expecting to do blogs. To be quite honest I didn't even know what a blog was. The assignments that we get are quite fair since we go over them in class. I really like the fact that I've learned new methods in how to approach works of literature. I also like the fact that we analyze every text. To me blogs are more exciting than papers since they can be shared with others. I can express myself without any restrictions. The fact that others read my blog doesn't change the way I write on them because I always like to do organized and good work even if it won't be judged or anaylzed. Is really interesting to read other classmates blogs. I can learn from others and appreciate how we all have different styles of writing .

1 comment:

  1. I think analyzing the text is important also, because a lot of the time i don't understand certain things. Thats good that you are confident in how you do your work.

    ReplyDelete